Showroom Design Consultant – Renton, Wa.
For 40 years, United Tile has offered the most comprehensive and creative selection of tile and stone products in the Northwest. Our products are found throughout the region at quality flooring and tile retailers.
Three United Tile showrooms (Seattle, Everett & Portland) serve the design community and public through our professional, knowledgeable and helpful design staff.
As a wholesale distributor of premium stone, ceramic, porcelain, metal, glass and leather tile, we pride ourselves in providing service equal to the amazing selection of products we offer.
Currently, United Tile is looking for a qualified candidate to join our team as a Showroom Design Consultant.
Responsibilities for this rewarding opportunity include:
- Work with customers, contractors and vendors in planning and product selection utilizing the wholesale distribution model, often with multiple customers at a time
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Work with design staff and marketing department to keep our products presented and merchandised in a creative, customer friendly system through various sampling and display efforts
- Work with design staff to continually improve showroom sample department by ordering replacement material and organizing delivered sample material
Qualifications for this position include:
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Knowledge of the wholesale distribution model and the ability to work with our “customer’s customer”
- Proven creativity in previous design roles
- Two or four year degree in Interior Design
- Experience can be substituted for education
- Two years of related experience
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our company has a complete benefits package including heath, dental, and profit sharing. United Tile is an equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as a background check. If you’re interested in joining a growing organization, please fax your resume to Human Resources at 971-222-1954 or submit to email@example.com